As exciting as it can be to leave problems with your smile in the past, patients can sometimes worry that cosmetic dentistry will require too much time and effort. Dental bonding and contouring services can reduce treatment times and minimize the changes made to your tooth structure. These services work together to reshape teeth, hide damages and other minor flaws, address spacing issues, and improve color, and they can do so in as little as one appointment!
Dental bonding and contouring work make meaningful changes possible in a short time, and they can minimize the impact treatment has on your tooth structure. These services can work together to address worries like the following:
- Visible chips, cracks, and other signs of wear or damage to enamel
- Poor spacing between teeth
- Teeth that stand out because they are too large or small
- Teeth that are naturally misshapen
- Dental discoloration
Dr. Leibowitz will work closely with you to provide a personalized form of care. Treatment planning will help us assess what changes should be made and how that work can minimize the work on your tooth structure.
- Dental bonding is a process that relies on a composite resin material that is hardened with a special curing light. The substance is applied directly to the tooth structure to cover flaws like discoloration and damage. It can also help make positive changes to tooth shape and size, and it can even hide overlaps and gaps caused by poor spacing.
- Tooth contouring services reshape teeth by carefully removing excess enamel. This work helps to smooth out the tooth structure and address chipping, reduce the sizes of teeth that are too large, and help with some overlapping issues.
Dental bonding and contouring services help patients see big and exciting changes while minimizing the overall impact on tooth structure. If you would like to find out what this service can do for you, please call the practice of Dr. Jeffrey Leibowitz in Astoria, NY at 718-728-8320.